Header Ads Widget

50+ Love Quotes In English For Your Loved Once

50+ Love Quotes In English For Your Loved Once

50+ Love Quotes In English For Your Loved Once

When you feel strongly about someone, so strongly that you love them, sometimes it doesn’t always make sense in a way that’s easy to articulate. You may really care about someone, but putting those thoughts into words is hard. Love is an exciting, confusing, up and down and everything in between sort of emotion. That’s why telling someone you love them is about more than three little words, it’s about explaining how and why you feel the way you do.

Here are some of the best love Quotes for your loved once, that will express your emotion of Love. Love is a great thing in this world. So express your love with the best collection of love quotes. I hope you all will enjoy this best collection of love quotes.  

1. "The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun."

2. "I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."

3. "I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you."

4. "There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless."

5. "You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning."

6. "Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within."

7. "Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world."

8. "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in."

9. "Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey."

10. "I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you."

11. "One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence."

12. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

13. There is no pretending,' Jace said with absolute clarity. 'I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.

14. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."

15. "You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul."

16. "So many reasons are there to love you. Your cute smile, your sweet laugh, your innocence and your kind heart makes me love you."

17. "Spending time with you is so precious and I love every minute that we are together."

18. "You're my first thought in the morning, my last thought before I fall asleep and almost every thought in between."

19. "You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart."

20. "You make me happy in a way no one else can."

21. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

22. "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."

23. "Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world."

24. "The most desired gift of love is not diamonds or roses or chocolate. It is focused attention."

25. "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart."

26. "It took me an hour to get to know you and just a day to fall in love. But it will take me a whole life to be able to forget you."

27. "I love you not only because of the way you are, but because of the way I am when I am with you."

28. "Love me when I least deserve it, because it will be when I need it the most."

29. "It doesn't matter that we're separated by distance, there will always be the same sky to unite us."

30. "Loving is finding in someone else's happiness our own."

31. "No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it."

32. "I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets."

33. "And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars."

34. "It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love."

35. "I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little."

36. "When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life."

37. "I don't need paradise because I found you. I don't need dreams because I already have you."

38. "You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning."

39. "Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world."

40. "The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence."

41. "Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace."

42. "Nobody can bring you peace but yourself."

43. "When things change inside you, things change around you."

44. "Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy and serenity."

45. "You call it madness, but I call it love"

46. "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

47. "Where there is love there is life."

48. "Just in case you have forgotten today: You matter. You are loved. You are worthy. You are magical."

49. "I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end."

50. "Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age."

Post a Comment

0 Comments